The beginning of your journey with us
We are so delighted that you want to connect with the church family here at St Mary’s. We want you to feel at home as soon as possible.
St Mary’s is a large church and it can sometimes feel hard to feel we belong. We want to do everything we can to help you connect, build relationships and find a place to serve and grow.
Here are some ways to connect:
- Sign up for CHURCHSUITE / This will help us keep in touch and let you know what’s happening and keep you in the loop
- Come along to a NEW COMER’S EVENING / These take place each term and are a great way to get to know more about the church, meet some of the staff team and hear more about the vision we have.
- VOLUNTEER / One of the best ways of belonging is to join a team. There are loads of ways you can get involved and you won’t have to commit to something more than you can offer.
- Join a LIFE GROUP / These are our small groups which meet regularly in people’s homes. They are the best way of becoming part of the church family. Check out the LIFE GROUP page
- Make WORSHIP a priority / It sounds obvious really, but the more we gather the sooner we build deeper relationships.
- Explore JIGSAW (for women) or the MEN’S ACTIVITIES that take place regularly.
- Check out the many CHILDREN’S and YOUNG PEOPLE’S GROUPS
As Vicar here, I really look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our church family. If you want to get in touch do email on email@example.com.